Re: RARA-AVIS: Westlake (forwarded from Betsy Willeford)

From: Michael S. Chong (menglish47@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Jan 2009

    Up Your Banners?
      http://www.trashfiction.co.uk/up_your_banners.html
      Michael

    --- On Sat, 1/3/09, jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> wrote:

    From: jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Westlake (forwarded from Betsy Willeford) To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 10:41 AM

    Betsy asked me to forward this (she was having trouble posting directly):

    Tried to post a question on rara-avis but i just shampooed my keyboard and can't do a thing with it.

    perhaps you could forward my question. The first Westlake book I read had a high school principal who kept speaking in cliches that were at the moment literally true. It was a wonderful device. Does anyone on the rara-avis list remember it, and the title? many thanks, Betsy Willeford