Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Spirit, Cooke's not Miller's

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 29 Dec 2008

    Kevin wrote:

    "The one-off crossover Cooke did between Batman and the Spirit is pretty good too. There's a collection that includes it, I think,, Mark, along with several of Cooke's Batman and Catwoman stories."

    Turns out that crossover is also included in the first Cooke's Spirit collection, which I picked up yesterday. Looking forward to reading it.

    Mark