RARA-AVIS: Prior reads this week

From: funkmasterj@runbox.com
Date: 14 Dec 2008

    Prior to Evidence of Blood, the last book I read completely was Kinky Friedman's Musical Chairs. While this book is clearly humorous in intent, it is also serious at the same and clearly Friedman is influenced by Chandler. This is the first Kinky Friedman book I've read.

    I tried reading Duane Swierczynski's The Blonde, but the over the top science fiction just did not appeal to me. I was really hoping to like it.

    I also tried reading Robin Cook's Coma. I've seen the movie (not that I remember a lot from it), but it wasn't my thing either, not structured the way I'd like and medical jargon didn't interest me.

    Jordan

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to: