RE: RARA-AVIS: Movies based on Ross Thomas?

From: Anders Engwall (anders.engwall@comhem.se)
Date: 12 Dec 2008

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0859469/

    As you can see there have been a few adaptions or at least scripts by Thomas. ST. IVES, starring Charles Bronson, and the 1995 BAD COMPANY are probably the best known ones.

    And now I see that he scripted Wim Wenders' HAMMETT... Wow, that's something I didn't know.

    Btw, I recently saw SYRIANA for the first time. Is it just me or did it seem like the kind of story that could have been written by Thomas? Except Thomas was way better than that.