Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Sales numbers for Brubaker's criminal

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 10 Dec 2008

    In a message dated 12/10/08 3:32:11 PM, IndieCrime@gmail.com writes:

    > That's a fair enough point, but I think Miller's Sin City stuff is
    > unappealing. I've been tempted to pick up single issues of Criminal
    > for the essays, but once you get locked into collecting something
    > you're stuck. I'd rather have the whole story in front of me when I
    > sit down to read, which is why I opt for the trades.  Maybe Marvel
    > will get smart and publish the essays somewhere.

    yeah, you'd think. the compiled volumes of WATCHMEN and THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, both written by Alan Moore have all the non-graphic story material included. of course, those works are published by other companies

    John Lau

    ************** Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&; icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)