Re: RARA-AVIS: Sales numbers for Brubaker's criminal

From: Gonzalo Baeza (gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 09 Dec 2008

    I don't read a lot of comics either and used to only buy the Criminal trade paperbacks until I discovered that the single issues include some very interesting essays on topics such as forgotten crime authors, obscure films, etc. These are usually written by big name authors and are not reprinted in the collected editions.