RARA-AVIS: Re: Favorite 2008 Books?

From: Chuck (chuckelp@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 30 Nov 2008

    I have read and agree on: Winslow's Dawn Patrol Stansberry's Ancient Rain

    add: Brad Meltzer: Book of Lies Robert Crais: Chasing Darkness John Sandford: Dark Moon Harlan Coben: Hold Tight Michael Gruber: Forgery of Venus Robert B. Parker: Now and Then Stephen King: Duma Key

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "cptpipes2000" <cptpipes@...> wrote:

    > Anyone up for cussin' and discussin' our favorite books of 2008? I
    really liked (in
    > chronological order) Gas City by Loren Estleman, Salt River by James
    Sallis, Lush Life by
    > Richard Price, Money Shot by Christa Faust, Cross by Ken Bruen,
    City of Thieves by David
    > Benioff, Empty Ever After by Reed Farrell Coleman, The Turnaround by
    George Pelecanos, The
    > Ancient Rain by Domenic Stansberry, The Dawn Patrol by Don Winslow,
    Master of the Delta by
    > Thomas H. Cook, Severance Package by Duane Swierczynski, The Brass
    Verdict by Michael