RARA-AVIS: Re: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Promo Cards on eBay

From: Mark D. Nevins (nevins_mark@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Nov 2008

    Wow--is it just me, or is an asking price of $200 for 4 recently printed postcards, even if signed, well, utterly ludicrous?

    I picked up a few sets of these cards, for free, right around the time the film was released; I got them from the wonderful bookshop Partners and Crime in Greenwich Village.

    I may have an extra set for trade if anyone's interested--shoot me a note off-List if you are. Mine aren't signed, so I'll ask a lower value; for example, I'll be happy to take a copy of BLACK WINGS HAS MY ANGEL in exchange for a set. ;-)

    Best, Mark Nevins