RARA-AVIS: Re: Black Wings Has My Angel

From: m23to53 (library.john@virgin.net)
Date: 25 Nov 2008

    For the completionist, it was reissued in 1984 as 'One for the money' by Robert Hale in this country when they reissued all his titles. This edition could be as rare as the original edition. Hale are a library publisher and few copies of their titles seem to make it outside libraries. I did check for a time and never saw one of the Chaze titles on ABE. It would be interesting to wonder what sort of price would be on it if a copy did turn up.

    John

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Gonzalo Baeza" <gbaeza@...> wrote:

    > I recently bought the Black Mask.com reprint for $5 at the Baltimore
    > Book Festival. It was a new copy and apparently part of a series of
    > reprints of classics by Dan Marlowe, Charles Williams, Frederic
    Brown