RARA-AVIS: Re: Hard Case Crime series

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Nov 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Karin Montin <kmontin@...> wrote:

    > Not having read Constantine's argument, I guess I can't really rebut
    it. I would like to say, though, that I find it hard to believe that anyone who loves reading could make a convincing case against free public libraries on principle.

    Constantine makes the argument on a very basic principle that makes sense to him as an author: he considers he is getting screwed!

    Best,

    mrt