Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard Case Crime series

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Nov 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, sonny <sforstater@...> wrote:

    > good news/bad news. i can no longer afford books. i use the library.
    my library is pretty good (philadelphia), but there are and will be more cutbacks by the government.

    > they have just a handful of the HCC's
    >
    > do authors get any money when people take out books from the library
    or just whatever from the copies the library purchases?

    No money from library loans... K.C. Constantine dedicated an entire novel to this subject. Spoken in the words of a character called "The Mad Russian", but I am sure it was K.C. speaking...

    Best,

    mrt