RARA-AVIS: THE FOLLOWER book trailer!

From: crimeflix (jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 22 Nov 2008

    Hey, just wanted to let you know that the official book trailer for THE FOLLOWER has been posted on You Tube. The video was created by Michael Gaylin at Aurora Production. I think the trailer's great (in my completely unbiased opinion :) ) It's best if you watch in high quality. (the mass market pb of The Follower is on sale 12/2/08. It's my first mass market paperback) Cheers, Jason http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ejHULhs5yE