Re: RARA-AVIS: SMALL CRIMES AND DRAGON TATTOO

From: gsp.schoo@MOT.com
Date: 20 Nov 2008

    Have you considered selling the blurbs?

    Best, Kerry

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: davezeltserman
      To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:09 AM
      Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: SMALL CRIMES AND DRAGON TATTOO

      yeah, I was lucky to have NPR's book reviewer do the review for the
      Washington Post, but she did change it up a bit. I should be able to
      get 5-6 great blurbs out of it, as well as a nice blurb for making
      NPR's top 5 list. Anyway, I'm now blurb wealthy, now just need to sell
      some books so I get a little cash wealthy also...

      --Dave