RARA-AVIS: Re: Hardboiled EQMM/AHMM

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2008

    Ali,

    Re your comment below:

    "That made me laugh so much I spilt my coffee, and as I am a Hardboiled Noir guy [no pun intended], it was Black Coffee...."

    Not that I doubt your hard-boiled/noir credentials, but, inasmuch as BLACK COFFEE was an Hercule Poirot stage play by Agatha Christie, later novelized by Charles Osbourned, your preferring black coffee is not proof of your status.

    JIM DOHERTY