RARA-AVIS: Re: Destroying Angel by Richard Paul Russo

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Nov 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, <funkmasterj@...> wrote:

    > I just finished reading this - a dark hard boiled science fiction
    detective story set in the near future in San Francisco. The protagonist is an ex-cop. An enjoyable read. Part of a 3-in-1 Carlucci omnibus. Carlucci is a cop and is a character in Destroying Angel, but a supporting one.

    K.C. Constantine has a Carlucci, too, he's a cop -- the successor to Mario Balzic. Thanks for the tip about Russo. I've seen his books but have never read him.

    Best,

    mrt