RE: RARA-AVIS: Small Crimes reviewed by the Washington Post

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 15 Nov 2008

    Excellent and well-deserved review, Dave -- the Jim Thompson linkage has got to be wearing a little thin, but conversely it's gotta feel good to be recognized as part of the "pantheon of the sons and daughters of [James] Cain."

    Congrats on a great review -- hope it translates to big (and, again, well-deserved) sales for you!

    Ron