RARA-AVIS: Spade & Archer

From: capnbob@nventure.com
Date: 14 Nov 2008

    Last week I received an ARC of Spade & Archer, by Joe Gores. I'm about 10 chapters in and so far it's a great read. Flitcraft, Effie, Ida Archer, Polhuas, Dundy, and of course Miles Archer are all there. The dialogue is vintage pulp and even the paper is yellowish with faux pulp flecks in it. I think you're going to be appreciative of this effort.

    Robert S. Napier LOVE, DEATH, AND THE TOYMAN THE TOYMAN RIDES AGAIN