Re: RARA-AVIS: The Age-Old Question asked once again...

From: DCG! (damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Nov 2008

    "Age Olde" is right....
      You might get a better Response if you'd posted your Blog URL, so folx int'd can go there.
      I've (as we have all) seen too many Same Olde Tired Answers to this question.
      It truly does come down to -- apologeez to Bugs Bunny -- "splittin' hares". ;)

    (And I, for one, would be happy to ck out yr Blog...as I share your Borderline def tendencies. Always prefer to Include rather than Exclude. ;))
      Best,