RARA-AVIS: Westerns

From: capnbob@nventure.com
Date: 06 Nov 2008

    Talk about synchonocity, as I was reading the latest digest a commercial came on the TV for the Louis L'Amour book under discussion.

    If you are a western fan and would like to join an apa (amateur press association) devoted to the Old West in all its permutations, e-mail me and I'll explain the whole process. We're a quarterly project and page requirements are miniscule.

    Cap'n Bob