Re: RARA-AVIS: Michael Chrichton Passes

From: Mark Finn (markfinn@texas.net)
Date: 05 Nov 2008

    Well, I've got real affection for those early John Lange books. The Last Tomb, in particular. I liked Crichton's work, even when I disagreed with it or felt that he phoned it in. I'm going to miss him. We need more alarmists writing science fiction these days.

    Mark Finn

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Mark R. Harris"