Re: RARA-AVIS: Michael Chrichton Passes

From: Mark R. Harris (brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 05 Nov 2008

    I must disagree about Zero Cool. I thought it came dangerously close to being a completely worthless book --not well written, not well plotted, not well characterized. The story is very silly, which might have worked if carried off with the panache of, say, an outrageous episode of Wild Wild West. But no such luck.

    Mark

    --
    Mark R. Harris
    2122 W. Russet Court #8