RARA-AVIS: Re: L'Amour's crime stories

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Nov 2008

    Thanks. I'm curious about this and will try to grab it as soon as possible. I have always liked L'Amour's work. I know some people think of him as a hack, but I have a lot of respect for him. In any case, I've enjoyed everything I've read by him, including a few stories in anthologies. Do Raravians favor westerns? Years ago I consumed a large number of them, with no regrets or bad aftereffects... I reached a point at which I couldn't find very many new authors that I liked.

    Best,

    mrt