Re: RARA-AVIS: Fast One

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Nov 2008

    Not yet. Crippen and Landru were supposed to bring out, IIRC, a complete Cain short stories entitled Fourteen Slayers. And there was also to be a collection of Norbert Davis and another of Fredrick Nebel. Never been enough available from either of those two. But I've been waiting on those books for years...
      John