RARA-AVIS: Re: Review of Ken Bruen's Latest

From: Bookbitch (BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Nov 2008

    I just started this and it looks like it will be a super fast read - there's a lot of white space on the pages, if you know what I mean. But so far, so good.
      Cheers, Stacy
      I am the BookBitch
     <http://www.bookbitch.com/> www.bookbitch.com Enter to win THE GATE HOUSE by Nelson DeMille, ONCE WERE COPS by Ken Bruen, 10 signed thrillers including THE MEMORIST by M.J. ROSE and lots more! And please check out the new <http://floridaauthors.wetpaint.com/> FLORIDA AUTHORS WIKI