Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Reading List, October 2008

From: Geoff Eighinger (geoffeighinger@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Sep 2008

    DN is out already but since it has an Oct 1 list date, I'll include it. WCK came out in 2004 originally and is just now being released in paperback. I will add the other three to my list, though, thanks.

    I'm kind of working on a project and am gonna try to read all the new hardboiled stuff for a site I am starting. It'll be costly, though.

    After a year, if the site is relevant at all I plan on doing some type of awards which maybe everyone here would be interested in voting for.

    A pipe dream? Maybe. It wouldn't be my first.