RARA-AVIS: Re: Chasing Ghosts and Walter Mosley waiting in the wings

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Aug 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Patrick King <abrasax93@...> wrote:

    > I've discovered a new litmus test for discovering great modern noir
    films: If Michael Rooker is in it, it's going to be something unique. I

    Patricks, thanks for the tip. But let's get back to books, we have Mosley month coming and it's time to dust those old books (not that old, actually). I think I'm gonna reread the Socrates Fortlow stories. Socrates is a great character.

    Best

    mrt