RARA-AVIS: For Etienne and anyone else having trouble: missing posts

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Aug 2008

    I have looked into this and I cannot figure out what is happening. A couple of times your messages have been caught in Yahoo's spam trap, but the rest of the time they just don't arrive, period. I suggest you open an account on yahoo.com (the US version of Yahoo), subscribe to the group on Yahoo and use it to post and receive by email or on the web. I cannot think of any other way if, as it seems, Yahoo stubbornly blocks the mail from your normal email address. It could have something to do with suspicious servers that are used by spammers.

    Best

    mrt