Re: RARA-AVIS: The Dark Knight

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 22 Aug 2008

    Please enough with this soup about a good actor, occasionally excellent, nothing else.. The only excellent WRITTEN script thing he did (and it was a noir western in my book) was Ride In the Wirlwind an absolute wonderful film made by Monte Hellman in 65...Incidentally he (JN) also acted in the film and very well at that.

    Montois bored to tears with all this best this, best that.......... about some good or very good actors (in some films) but nothing more...Pfffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The discussion about Italians books was far more valuable to Rara-Avians I trust...