Re: RARA-AVIS: The Dark Knight

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 20 Aug 2008

    Mario wrote:

    "Nicholson has been in more masterpieces than any other modern actor I can think of."

    DeNiro, maybe?

    I agree Nicholson's had a great career, but I think he's now mostly just playing Jack. I guess that's part of success/celebrity in Hollywood. People, both fans and producers, come to see you in a certain way and come to you with more of the same. Luckily, with him, it's often good
    "more of the same." For example, Departed was great and he was great in it, but it was nothing new for him, didn't stretch him in any way.

    Mark