Re: RARA-AVIS: The Dark Knight

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Aug 2008

    --- On Mon, 8/18/08, Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com> wrote:

     While in ¨comic book¨ land, anything can happen, killing off Two -

    Face/Harvey Dent is equally unfortunate. Of course, I´m still angry

    we did not see Billy Dee Williams´ Two - Face. An African American

    Two Face raises all sorts of interesting possibilities for story.

    The problem with the Batman movie franchise is that they always kill off the villains, an error the comic books never made.

    Patrick King