Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Florida Writers

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 15 Aug 2008

    In a message dated 8/15/08 11:43:01 AM, bthorntonwriter@gmail.com writes:

    > What about Carl Hiassen? We've had discussions in this list before
    > about whether he's hard-boiled and funny, or merely funny.
    >
    > I think he's both.
    >
    > What do the rest of the Rare Birds think?n

    I was a huge fan for awhile. by the time I got to STORMY WEATHER however, I wasn't seeing anything new and kind of lost interest. I've had LUCKY YOU in my TBR since it was released in paperback. I imagine that I'll eventually get to it and if it works for me I'll continue reading him

    John Lau

    ************** Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.