Re: RARA-AVIS: Positions still open: Florida crime and Walter Mosley

From: Michael Jeter (michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com)
Date: 13 Aug 2008

    I have just joined the list, but I have read the first five(?) Easy Rawlins´ novels. While I am no expert, I have some opinions. If you think I can help, let me know.

    I will take this opportunity to introduce myself.

    In the Fall -- actually, August 25th, I will begin study for an MA in English. I have two concentrations, Composition and American Literature, and within the American Lit concentration, I focus on hard
    - boiled detectives. Right now, I plan on examining the hard - boiled detective as male role model/father figure.

    Michael Jeter