Re: RARA-AVIS: Great Article on Goodis

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 12 Aug 2008

    Yeah, it's widespread all right. But yet in 1991 in Philadelphia Magazine,
    ('Goodis Triumphant'), we're told that Goodis 'didn't drink' and 'died of a heart attack.' Curious how that information came to change so long after his death.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Burridge" <stephen.burridge@gmail.com>