RARA-AVIS: Re: a great read I recommend

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Aug 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Frederick Zackel" <fzackel@...> wrote:

    > I got a head cold and have been exiled since with decongestants and
    boxes and boxes of tissues. Sick as a dog for most of the last week.
     Today was my best day yet. It is 7:30 am. (Right.)

    > The best time I had came yesterday reading Steven M. Thomas'
    CRIMINAL PARADISE. A lovely book, the debut novel with the series' main character being an armed robber ... who goes up against bad guys.
     Yeah, hard-boiled.

    > I feel crappy now. I overachieved this morning in this email.
    >
    > Go get the book. You'll like it.

    Thanks for the tip, Fred. And I hope you recover quickly. Just lay off David Goodis for a while.

    Best

    mrt