RARA-AVIS: James O Causey

From: nqexile (nqexile@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 09 Aug 2008

    I have just read 'Killer Take All' (1957) by James O Causey. I wondered why I hadn't heard of him. Did a quick web search and found out that he had written at least 2 other books, 'Frenzy' and 'The Baby Doll Murders' He also wrote for 'Detective Story Magazine' between 1947 and 1953. He died aged 78 in 2003.

    Anybody know any more/ Anybody know any other books he wrote?

    Apparently this question was last asked here in 2005. With no response.

    Maybe there is a current member who can add something.

    Eric