RARA-AVIS: Re: Willeford

From: cinemart_temp (cinemart_temp@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Jul 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, JT Lindroos <jt@...> wrote:

    > Considering the sales
    > so far for MIAMI, though, we'll be lucky to break even. Reviews for
    > MIAMI on, say, amazon/blogs/other venues might help the cause.

    That's truly a shame. I'll do everything I can to help! BTW, my article on Willeford is getting revised and re-released in the Cashiers du Cinemart book in 2009. Hopefully that'll garner at least one more sale of MADE IN MIAMI! I'll be sure to include the alternate title when discussing LUST IS A WOMAN.

    - Mike White