RARA-AVIS: Willeford

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 18 Jul 2008

    I just finished reading Willeford's Made in Miami (AKA Lust Is a Woman). Another great read from him.

    It's just such a shame that so much of his work remains out of print. As far as I know, the three I have yet to read have never been reprinted: Understudy for Love (AKA Understudy for Death, supposedly Dennis McMillan was to reprint this, did it ever happen?), No Experience Ncessary and Off the Wall. Anyone know of any plans to make these available?

    Mark