Re: RARA-AVIS: OT: Tuesday Weld

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 14 Jul 2008

    According to Jaggerıs Mum, a dear golf partner of the Mum of my very good budy Richard ­ brother of actress diana quick - from Dartford, UK...the original acid into RnıS came from a Jamaican shop near the Lords cricket grounds...where allıem boys used to get Œsuppliesı .... Maybe Tuesday was already reggaing???

    Anyway, thanks to the news on her...do you have a good website about her aside frm the usual Wicki and imdb...

    Montois...