Postman and Double Indemnity (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Disturbing Novels)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 30 Jun 2008

Mark wrote:

"Yes, I know, contrary to my whining about 'reading in order' a few days ago, I am reading these 2 in reverse order of publication."

Well, console yourself that it's not a series (though there are certainly some thematic commonalities).

By the way, if you're interested in Double Indemnity's transition from book to screen, I highly recommend Richard Schickel's book in the BFI film series.

Mark