RARA-AVIS: Re: disturbing novels

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 30 Jun 2008

A PRAYER FOR DAWN by Nathan Singer, 2004, is a sarcastic novel that shouts at your face, but stays also intelligent and poetic. A discovery.
  If my message reaches the List, I'll give also more comments about David Peace, which disturbs us in all his novels, and is a real author, not just an offspring of Ellroy, as hasty critics tend to classify him. Very dark, noir and existential.
  E.Borgers POLAR  NOIR http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir/

      _____________________________________________________________________________ Envoyez avec Yahoo! Mail. Une boite mail plus intelligente http://mail.yahoo.fr