RARA-AVIS: Re: The Black Moon

From: Gonzalo Baeza ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Jun 2008

There are two Western group novels that include many of the same authors (Estleman, Reasoner, Gorman, Randisi) that were published roughly around the same time as The Black Moon: The Funeral of Tanner Moody and Legend. I read the latter one and it's very good. I have a copy of The Black Moon and hopefully I'll get to read it before the year ends. So many books, so little time...

-Gonzalo B.

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Cain" <IndieCrime@...> wrote:

> Browsing my neighborhood used bookstore today I came across a book
> called The Black Moon, which is a collaboration between Loren
> Estleman, Ed Gorman, W.R. Philbrick, Robert Randisi and L.J.
Washburn
> (This is the pseudonym James Reasoner and his wife use writing
> together, isn't it?). It appears each author wrote a section of the
> book. It looks like an interesting idea. Has anyone else read it?
The