RARA-AVIS: Re: Ninja Master

From: Gonzalo Baeza ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 27 Jun 2008

I've been told they are almost caricaturesque in their violence but that they are entertaining reads. He also wrote the War of the Ninja Master and Year of the Ninja Master series under the same pseudonym. I did read some of his Dirty Harry novels under the Dane Hartman pseudonym he shared with another author whose name escapes me now. They were pretty faithful to the feel of the original Don Siegel movie.

-Gonzalo B. sweethomealameda.blogspot.com