RARA-AVIS: Covers and Congrats

From: Bill Crider ( macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 25 Jun 2008

Congratulations to Juri on the new pb line. Great choices, and fine covers.

I was lucky enough (and I'm old enough) to have picked up the Richard Stark novels back when they were first published. The covers to the first few books in the series, before Westlake switched to Gold Medal, certainly aren't very striking. Kind of generic, I always thought. You can't beat those GM covers, though.

Bill Crider