Re: RARA-AVIS: The new Finnish paperback line

From: Gerald W Page ( geraldpage@earthlink.net)
Date: 24 Jun 2008

Great news, Juri. Congratulations.
                Jerry Page

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Juri Nummelin
  To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:59 AM
  Subject: RARA-AVIS: The new Finnish paperback line

  Just announcing that I'll finally and officially start editing a paperback
  line for the Finnish publisher, Arktinen Banaani, and that the line will
  focus on the best new hardboiled and noir crime writing. We'll start off
  next October with two books, Allan Guthrie's KISS HER GOODBYE and Duane
  Swierczynski's THE WHEELMAN.

  See for more here:

   http://pulpetti.blogspot.com/2008/06/and-finally-paperback-line.html

  Without Rara-Avis and its avid commentators I don't think this would've been
  possible, so thanks everyone! I think I first heard, for example, about Hard
  Case Crime here.

  Juri