Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Reading Series in Order?

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 23 Jun 2008

In a message dated 6/23/08 11:47:24 AM, nikkidolson@yahoo.com writes:

> Roused from my near constant lurkdom by this discussion, I have to ask: Why
> does the LA Quartet have to be read in order? Are there recurring characters
> through these books? I was just about to start in on LA CONFIDENTIAL but all
> this discussion has made me waver.

there are a couple recurring characters, but since most of the main ones get killed or retired by the end of each book, you can probably read them out of order. or just pick one

I'd go with The Big Nowhere

John Lau

************** Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.