Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Which Prather?

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Jun 2008

Thanks, everyone. You told me the books need not be read in order, and those who like them, like them all.
    I got votes for and against Dagger of Flesh and votes for Always Leave
'Em Dying, Darling, It's Death, and Case of the Vanishing Beauty. Of those mentioned, I chose Case of the Vanishing Beauty because it has the least lurid Gold Medal cover---this is reading matter for a vacation with the in-laws, after all.
    From the front cover, "A gorgeous chick had flown the coop. Could Shell Scott bring her home to roost before the killers clipped her wings?" I worry about ducking puns, but maybe that's just the ad copywriter!
    I'll let y'all [practicing] know.

Joy the Tomato