Re: RARA-AVIS: How Are You and Your Family Doing, James R.?

From: James Reasoner ( jamesreasoner@flash.net)
Date: 15 Jun 2008

We're doing okay, thanks to the tremendous outpouring of support from friends and family, including numerous members of this list. We've moved into a mobile home that we had brought out to our property, so we're still living in the same place, just a different house. We still plan to rebuild, just haven't decided exactly how we want to go about it. And both Livia and I had book deadlines to meet, so we've been concentrating on keeping the pages coming. People have been incredibly generous about sending books, both research material and just good stuff to read. There's nothing specific we're looking for other than a few of our own books we still need to replace, and I'm sure we'll come across them.

Work has been a real blessing. There's nothing like deadlines to keep you focused and looking ahead instead of backwards.

Just keep us in your thoughts now and then. It means a lot to us.

Best, James