RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Richard Matheson

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 11 Jun 2008

The Beardless Warriors 6 out of 10. Earthbound 7 out of 10 The Incredible Shrinking Man 8.5 out of 10 What Dreams May Come 7 out of 10 A Stir of Echoes 7.5 out of 10

My favorite Matheson works would include I AM LEGEND (10/10) and his short-story collections. Also quite good, each earning a solid 8 out of 10, would be HELL HOUSE and SOMEWHERE IN TIME.

Perhaps more apt for this list would be NOIR: THREE NOVELS OF SUSPENSE, which reprints his three pbos SOMEONE IS BLEEDING, FURY ON SUNDAY and RIDE THE NIGHTMARE.

Ron Clinton