Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 10 Jun 2008

Kat wrote:

"I thing Greg Rucka and Max Allan Collins did it the other way: coming from comics into text-only."

Not sure, but didn't Rucka's first Atticus Kodiak predate his comic work? And I'm pretty sure Collins's Nolan and Quarry books predate his. Interestingly, both Kodiak and Nolan have sidekicks who were into
(worked in?) comics.

Charlie Huston started writing Moon Knight. And there's an ad in Severance Package that Duane's writing Cable (which I've never heard of) for Marvel.

Mark