Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs

From: John Armstrong ( pachuco@telus.net)
Date: 10 Jun 2008

Underground Seattle was the setting for one of the original Nightstalker movies - the 2nd one? As an aside, there's a nice episode of Tales form the Darkside with darren McGavin as a more or less forgotten actor who, many years earlier, had starred as a PI. An alien pays him to revisit the role and film and ending to the series. Sweet little story and McGavin is always good. The episode name is Distant Signals, IIRC.